The Sacrament of Reconciliation is celebrated at
St. John the Baptist on the following days:
Saturday 3:30—4:15 PM
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday 7:40 - 7:50 AM
Other times available by appointment only.
The sacrament of Reconciliation is the sacrament that celebrates the divine power of God to forgive our sins and renew our love for God and others.
The sacrament of Reconciliation is also called “Confession” or “Penance”.
It has four parts:
- Contrition – we feel great sorrow for our sins
- Confession – we unburden our sins
- Absolution – we are assured of God's forgiveness
- Satisfaction – we perform an act of penance
- Lift the burden of sin
- Renew the grace of Baptism
- Give inner peace and a new strength of purpose
Advent Penance Service
December 20, 2023 at 6:00 PM
First Reconciliation will be celebrated on December 20, 2023 at 6:00 PM during the Advent Penance Service.
For more information please contact the Christian Formation Office